Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Rants

I've failed my test. And I'm out lookin for another opportunity for me. I don't know what/how would this be better for me, but it's better than just sitting right here doing nothing. If you do get what I mean. Because to be honest, if I could fail the second time, it could mean that i would fail the third time because at the end of the day I might not be cut out for this at all. Oh what a pity I should say. :( 

Life these days has been peaceful except for the fact of my stupid temper which automatically becomes a 小姐脾气 as and when it wants and this always makes people angst because of this. I don't blame them because it can be quite annoying at times though. If I can't stand it, what more can others right? 

A little bit sian because my boyfriend tells me that he wants to work for the weekend.. But then again right..... Look at the screenshot of the convo that we  had... 



Need to think of life as an adult. Think like one because this reality sucks a lot. 

Really hate it but what more can I say right? 


No comments:

Post a Comment