Wednesday, January 7, 2015

7/365 (2015)

Sometimes, I think a lot. Not because I want to. But it's because I'm being forced to do so... If you get where I'm coming from. 

Anyway, it's the new year. What are resolutions? I dare say that this year, I didn't make much of those. It's just too hard to meet such stuffs when you grow older. You'll come to realise that all these are just bullshit and reality isn't what you always think it would be.

People backstab, people are two-faced and no matter where you go, there will never be someone who would be real/true to you. Because, this is adulthood. 

Welcome to adulthood. -applauds loudly-

I am tired of not being able to click with others, just want to be alone and all alone. People are just getting right in my nerves. By that, I really mean it. 

Everywhere..... Everyone..... They'll never be true to you except for your FAMILY. Alright, enough said. 


No comments:

Post a Comment