Saturday, May 2, 2015

Weekly Post

Last Thursday (09/04), Hui Ping came to look for me to have lunch. 

The reason why she was able to come down that day was due to the fact that it was her off day. Psst: she's working at a hotel and her off days are on schedule basis, so, it was that day on her off day that is why she's able to come down. 

I am really so touched to be able to have such a friend despite the long period of time not meeting and all. But still being able to stay in contact and be like able to talk about anything and not having any awkward moment. Such friendships are rare to come by I should say. 

So, we went to a nearby café near my workplace which is called Kitchnette and the food was alright :) 



We talked, we chit chat, we caught up with one another's busy life. But then again, as you know. One hour is so freaking fast, and by the time you know it, it was already time for you to be going back to the office. It totally sucks!!!! :( Maybe the next round, it's much better to meet at night instead...... 


This is the brunch set that Hui Ping ordered!

And the following day was Friday!!! Yes!!! Super duper awesome feeling for it being a Friday. Woohoo. It's like, yes finally it's the weekends. I liked my hair that Friday because.. I went to the hairdresser to get it washed and it looks like my hair was rebonded all over again. But note: it wasn't. It's because the hairdresser blew it dry and hence this result. 



It's gonna be another week of work. And what I can't wait for is Thursday again. But this coming Thursday, I'll be back again to man the helpline.. Oh well, honeymoon period is over, back to serious business. Okay okay. I get it.


No comments:

Post a Comment