Back from camp.
I hate coming home,
its like I'm living a
horrified life.
I hate home.
Anyways,
camp was fun.
But time ended fast.
2D1N;
whats the point in even going?
Hmm,
let me first say about
the first day in camp.
It was fun but tiring;
Cos we had dance on that day too.
Later part of the night,
we played water bombs.
Went to the toilets to get
the plastucs filled up.
But,
ended up getting real wet as they played.
Fun though.
Then,
we very late then sleep lorh.
Like 3-4 plus like that then sleep.
While we were listening to music.
P.S: denise slept first, so she's a pig! (:
I slept second, agnes third,
meng fung fourth & jeanine last :D
Then this morning,
went to clementi mac eat breakfast.
Haha!
Filling luh.
Then lunch no appetite so..
ate Ben's & Jerry,
while mengfung ate long john's.
Oh yarh,
we played amazing race &
i am in the same group as
carmen, meng fung, jaslyn, tacy,
sze qian, jonathan & agnes.
horh horh.
then we got a pacifier. Zzz.
Cute laarh.
Then for a few times,
i sucked it.
So nice to suck.
Then at night- night walk
scaryy plus funny;
LOL!
got shocked many many times.
the twin sisters so cute larh. (:
It's all thanks to the seniors
that we have the night walk.
YIPEE!
oh my,
no dinner.
I now so hungry. :[
My mum cooking maggi mee for me :]
<33 heerr so muchh.
Today got so many CCA's happening in school.
Got NCC, NPCC, band, netball & dance.
Haha!
It's good to be back home you know.
& dancing hip hop is kind of FUN!
I want hip hop lessons.
boorred;
school's goonna reopen soon.
Oh yeah,
Miss lai got her hair cut
& she looks more mature now. :x
Overall, the camp is okay larh.
No comments:
Post a Comment