Super uber bored.
School's gonna reopen;
Why do time pass so fast?
I hate to move faster!
Oh wells,
sec 3s llife is coming soon.
Hope it is smooth
all the way throughout.
I really don't want anymore
unhappy stuffs to happen like this year.
Is that possible?
Oh & yarhs.
I don't want a boyfriend,
I dont seem to work out well with anyone.
I only want my results,
i'll be contented if i score well.
I love him,
his the right one.
I don't know what to say larhs.
Just that,
I've grown matured. <3
No longer as childish as last time.
I've got hold of the camp pictures.
It all turns out nice. (:
Thanks sze qian!
Next year,
I wonder, if there are still camps.
I doubt so.
Monday feel like tonning out.
But,
don't dare open mouth ask
my mum lei.
I wannt go countdown at VIVO there.
It should be fun.:D
I want post up the pictures that
sze qian took yesterday.
haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment