Ho,
had my hair cut.
Fringe damn short.
I wanted the whole hair short,
but i'm like worried for SYF too.
Grandma & cousin say no differencce.
LOL!
I don't know larh.
to me,
have a little difference larh.
Hmm,
TODAY IS NEW YEAR EVE :D
oookkkay.
It means that all the
old troubles shall be thrown away.
OOOOOOOHH!
buddens,
sad larh.
I want go countdown,
but cannot.
Sadded :[
Oh well,
when i'm 15.
I make sure I will go. (:
I don't give a damn whether my mum allows.
I still havent pass josh his present yett.
Sadd luh;
He lazy, I also lazy.
Si liao.
tomorrow must 6.00 wake up again.
aiyorhh!
I can't adapt to that kind of lifestyle laaa.
I always wake up at 10.
Call me so early wake up,
want my life arh.
Haiyorh!
I love him ,
but will he ever knows that?
I doubt so.
That can never happen.
Unless if the skies dropps. :D
Okkay,
guess I'm exaggerating.
LOL!
But that's me,
I like exaggerating stuffs.
I Wonder if next year
I'll be a changed person marh.
Haiyarh.
I really am sickk & tired.
I don't want to go on anymore.
I just want everthing to END here.
No comments:
Post a Comment