New handphone.
U600 <3
although its old.
I don't mind.
i don't go for fashion. (:
I go for OLD.
Well,
thannkkies dad & mum.
2 more hours to the new year.
WOOHOO!
Bye byee 2007;
Hello 2008 <33
hmm,
I hatee time.
Whye does it passes so fast?
Like I can't stop it.
Hmm,
I got all the new stuffs.
New bag,
new handphone,
new hairstyle.
Maybe a new crush too.
teehee.
psps.
Just faking. I only love him. <33
Ohh, a new fiona.
I thinkk.
Everywhere all got so many people today.
Rather stay at home ROT.
LOL!
Not really rot larh.
tmmdd.
si ren tou,
still havent pass to him dhe present.
Wednesday gotta take to pass to him.
HEAVY luh.
You bully me niarh.
Sobbs,
i actually gave a smaller then me
person bully wo.
I want cry liao.
Jkjk! :x
No comments:
Post a Comment