100 posts liao (:
Ohhh,
i didn't know i posted so much.
Well,
today's day was real looong.
Don't really know how to describe.
Just know thaat,
I'm tired out.
And I'm so gonna flunk my
Additional Mathematics test okay.
Because i dont understand
a frigging thing.
Sec oneees;
So many people (:
That cute cute boy never join :[
i waaannt him.
Not that kind of wannnt,
pleaseeeee.
Then got three boys,
Hooray! :DD
Wahh,
english everyday got homework de lorh.
Like wth.
Okay okay.
I shall not complain so much.
Anyway,
screamed at agnes today.
Don't ask why.
I shan't elaborate eeither.
Dontw anna rake up unhappy stuffs.
Nothing much to say lei.
Agnes change phone;
to w910i.
LOL!
the phone that i wanted at
the very beginning. :xx
But, its very bulky.
Whatver luh.
Okkay,
he's acting odd today.
I don't know how to describe,
but just pure odd.
Shall end here.
images of you,
kept flashing in my mind.
I don't know when
can this end. Ily <3
No comments:
Post a Comment