I'm so frigging hell load
hating my life right now.
Like,
okay. not in the mood to describe.
Agnes PS me luh.
Today 196 so empty;
3E4 started planning for june
class chalet already.
like what the crap?!
Soooooo fast.
Exams haven't even end larh.
i still got english & chinese
homework not done.
Valentine's day; 14th febb (:
But i got noo people like,
so I'm free on that day :D
Haha!
Everybody's changing so fast.
I can't catch up with that pace.
& all those sweet nothings
mean nothing to me;
Ehh ehh,
Bio test today.
Don't know will flunk it not.
Aiyarh, heck.
Me chinese rapp .___."
do i look like a rap to you?
LOL.
My index number: 8
Me dont have drastic change,
but many of my fried has.
I'm really very depressed.
I can't confide in anyone anymore.
So paiseh larh.
Actually want go eat with those
few guys but in the end,
never go.
SORRY!
suddenly feel like going back
2E4 sial.
Like, all of a sudden
got a chong dong.
Today's PE did loadsa
conditioning.
Cos' the teacher says
that we gota train for NAPFA.
as usual,
our class got HIGH again. (:
I just have this
odd kind of feeling;
I dont know
how to explain
No comments:
Post a Comment