I may look happy on the outside.
but the true fact is;
I'm not happy at all.
Don't ask why.
Not even my closest friends know why.
Guess,
now I keep all stuffs to myself already.
A-maths got loadsa formula.
i'm trying out till CA1.
If I still can't,
I give up.
thursday ; friday ;
need stay back for dannccce.
Omt.
Haiyorh,
today less homework.
tomorrow got F&N sial.
Boring.
Can't stand that particular subject.
So many 2E4 people take Amaths.
I shocked larh,
when i saw the amount of people
strolling into the class.
I wanna give up A maths,
can?
I really scared i can't cope.
Furthurmore,
its after curriculum time.
Say,
i tired how?
haiyorh,
all the smarties in A maths.
Only me.
No hope liao larh. :x
Sadded.
I like today's dance.
So fun!
Kind of larh.
Like I keep smiling lorh.
Lame i know.
saturday is open house;
Streessedd.
this time,
I'll forget you.
Its for sure;
No comments:
Post a Comment