Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Today denise no come school.
Then, i missed the bus.
Drats!
Anyway,
took a bus to vivo to
take 30.
Wasn't late after all.
Then,
all went well.
Except for A-maths.
I'm kind of sick of it.
But I shall try it out till CAs.
That's all,
no more furthur than that.
I like Biology.
I don't know why.
Its like a fun subject lei.
Can learn so many things about
our body parts.
then later i want watch tv.
No homework marh.
Got A-maths,
but i'm currently too lazy to do.
Just now,
me, agnes & jeanine went
tiong to get the dance stuffs.
I kept giggling
after eating.
Cos, we went ot more than words after eating.
I was sleepy,
so i fell asleep in the bus.
Then.
when we reach there.
I saw that tution mate of mine.
But i dont care larh.
We ate our lunch,
then went to popular to
get the vanguard sheets & etc.
Then jeanine nagged that she
had to go home.
So,
we decided to go home also lorh.
Then,
when we want to walk up
to the busstop that time,
we saw a new town guy.
I wanted to tell agnes,
Skali that's zhen liang i laugh arh.
but. I never say anything.
Shouldn't have walked up the
escalator man.
Jiu wouldn't have seen him liao lorh.
But, he's so frigging tall.
I giggled all the way till interchange. :x
I shall update my blog everyday.
I Like today's PE lesson (:
We sang all the way while
running the three rounds around the field.
Wanted to give up but
huimin say jy cos if walk must run
another round.
the PE teachers are training
us for napfa liao.
So fast.
Haiyarh, I don't want take!

*this is even difficult
as compared to maths

forgetting someone
is so difficult

No comments:

Post a Comment