I reeally don't know what to say.
I'm so exhausted.
Today's open house,
wah.
I don't know how to say.
Got punishment;
Just that they haven't punish us yet.
Haiyorh!
But,
16 people left down their contact.
OOHHHHH!
& there are guys you know.
This year dhe sec 1s;
All so cute larh.
Shrughs~
I wasn't that cute last time.
Well,
Contemp is the winner again,
I guess.
After we finished packing
all the stuffs.
Me & agnes went to JP.
saw adhi on 285.
Talked alot to him.
he funny larh.
But,
he always bully me. :x
so sad luh.
Take MRT to JP.
eat seafood baked rice.
Sooooooo nice.
Then,
can't walk long.
Gotta go meet my mum at chinatown.
==.
So,
we went to the interchange.
Went to look at watches.
Saw joana;
that's all
that happened after open house.
We each got a watch (:
LOL!
denise was late today.
Arghs.
We had to cab down to school.
But its okay larh.
thanks for the
MEMORIES;
its all over.
I;ve forgetten what i
should forget.
It's a brand new start
No comments:
Post a Comment