Homework madness.
Like wtf.
I hate this life.
Like I'm not suited to be a guaikia.
Don't tell me to do homeworks,
I just don't like it.
You know what?
My blue blacks is real pathetic.
I gotta two lines on the
right leg of my knee.
I wanna cry already.
So painn!
Like,
okay. never mind.
shall say.
Denise & nic are back to being
lovey dovey again.
No quarells ><
Well.
I dont know.
My mum signed me up for one month
of A maths tuition.
I dont know
if i can cope.
Adhi is a bad guy!
I hate him. LOL.
Not rreally larh.
He's merely getting on my nerves.
I might just kill him one day. :x
I still cant find my high heels.
Like my mum either finds it
too high or whatever.
Its just so hard to find
a perfect heels.
I want a boyfriend. :xx
impossible to get one.
LOL.
haha!
I'm crazy.
I hate doing english homework.
Summary,
i got stuck.
Josh called.
ask how to do qn 11.
that like so easy larh. ==.
Okkay,
i need to continue with
my chinese homework liao.
Blog again tomorrow (:
No comments:
Post a Comment