I'm damn random okay.
I get high in between classes.
I like so noob larh.
Don't know my class de people names.
I mean chinese class :x
Like so stupid like that.
Then very very blur.
Today,
I'm very pissed off with someone.
I shan't say the name either.
Cried during maths.
I shan't elaborate okay.
Yeahh.
I got free ice cream.
Denise treating me (:
Anyway,
after school went to big bookshop
wtih stephanie.
Saw many many taglin people.
After that,
we go mac eat.
Then got one insaned guy.
brrrr~
so cold.
rainy day today.
Wah,
i tell you.
Jane chng class stress until made
huimin burst out today lorh.
Haha!
A strong person, you know?
Anyway,
Social stuidies that time damn whatever larh.
Funny but also lame.
Okkay.
I think;
That's all for today lorh. (:
I shall upload the pics that i
Took with agnes the other time at vivo. :DD
I look retarted, so pardon me.
the more i try to forget,
the more you enter my life.
I want this to end
No comments:
Post a Comment