Like omt.
People don't change.
Well,
I was at fault.
Sorry huimin :[
I will not do it again.
Today's lesson quite fun larh.
But,
P.E jeremy ang made joana cry.
OOh my gosh!
Joana is such a strong person,
he must have said her too much.
Anyway,
I don't understand a single
thing mohan is talking about
during A mathematics.
I'm at a total loss :xx
Umm,
maybe opting out after CA.
I'm not fit for that kind
of mathematics.
Miss Gan every biology lesson
also damn high luh.
Don't know whhy,
maybe she got sugar rush ==.
Haha!
P.E, never play.
boring luh.
Neal today bbo come school luh,
SICK;;
Anyway,
I feel so awkward.
I mean, I don't know if i
should go tomorrow anot.
I went out with jinyu
to BUGIS after A.mathematics. (:
Saw so many thinggs that i wanted to get.
but, broke.
Sad sial.
Agnes want lend me money buy.
I want my heels D:
and a few more new dresses
and that will do already :]
LOL!
Agnes so good <3
I bought three pairs of earring.
Many things,
I don't want to say.
Just feel like being a mute forever?
Oh, no larh.
When the time is right,
I'll speak. (:
Chinese New Year;
I must go back zhangde.
I want see how the people have become into.
And furthurmore,
I want to go out with Evelyn luh.
That's the main motive i guess.
Well,
so long..
i never contact Kimberly liao.
I'm missing her.
No comments:
Post a Comment