Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Uh hur,
hui min didnt come school today.
Sick luh she;
P.E tomorrow.
haiyorhs,
sian larh.
Anyway, today was kind of fun?
Not really.
Hate the last part of
the day luh.
Okkay,
anyway. today recess,
I practically went insaned.
I was like burst out into laughters.
I dont know what's got into me.
Well,
today joana angry soooo many things.
Haiyorh,
they so bad also.
Anyway,
my hand got scratches.
Thanks to joshua luh.
He for nothing pull my bag after maths.
Then it was like what the heck larh.
Fine fine,
he just kept on irritating me today.
A.maths today was like okay larh.
Mohan taking over for two weeks,
cos LIM went for reservist.
Sheryl's worksheet still with me. :xx
I don't understand Mohan's
explanation larh.
Like,
he blabbers so fast!
Thursday?
Should i tag along?
I mean, i'm seriously in a delimma.
Oh well,
Mdm Heng is pregnant. :DD
Congrats!
LOL.
today learn so many things larh.
Fencing is a boring CCA i tell you.
Especially that NEAL,
he looks so nerd when he
wears that fencing clothes on. :xx
HAHA!
Then Jeslyn got crazy again luh.
dont want say why.
So many people ponned A maths today.
Nic & jeremy came,
dunno why also larh.
Like so lame.
Erh, i dont underdtand what MR TAN
is talking in physics.
He's basically concerned
about the front row.
That's all.
Oh my gosh!
If this continues,
My physics will eventually flunk.
Tomorrow, I'm going out with jinyu <3 (:
Okay,
i gotta go & do some of
my homeworks liao. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment