Oh,
well.
HAPPY NEW YEAR.
in the blink of an eye,
a year passed.
Oh whatever.
I did not change,
but I did told myyslef to change.
For the better.
Jaryl so lame. ==.
He horh,
aiyarh dunno what to say about also.
My mum agreed to let me
REBOND during the JUNE holidays.
oh yeah!
Sadded luh,
next time stead cant use comp
on weekdays liao.
SADDED. :[
stead, i cry for you.
LOL.
okkay,
i very emotional.
I also don't know whyy.
______________________________________________________________
RESOLUTIONS & rule FOR THE NEW YEAR:
From today onwards ; I cant message that much.
From today onwards ; I can only use lappy on weekends.
From today onwards ; I cannot go out so often.
From today onwards ; I cannot talk so long on the phone.
From today onwards ; I cannot fail any subjects.
From today onwards ; I cannot watch T.Vs.
From today onwards ; Study at least 3 hours.
From today onwards ; Pay attention in class.
Okay. That's all for the rules.
I resolute ; not to tell lies.
I resolute ; not to backstab.
I resolute ; to be a good girl.
I resolute ; to not spend so much money.
I resolute ; to pass all subjects.
I resolute ; not to go out so often.
I resolute ; to study hard.
I resolute ; to pass all subjects.
well , thats all.
So much stuffs to start the new year right?
But I'll follow it.
& I miss year 2007,
The class 2e4;
where everyone is united. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment