Okay,
danced awhile today.
Denise cried;
Dunno for what also.
Got high during dance.
Eriza got my number,
I was shocked when she messaged me?
LOL.
Anyway,
joana lost her wallet.
I remembered passing it to carmen.
But, carmen actually lost it.
Like okkayy.
Never mind.
My mum brought me to
collect my shoes from DMK.
didn't really shop much,
it was a school day & i was really sleepy.
What the!
I got a bad sore throat.
Must be Neal pass de lorh.
He & jarrett just now after schhool,
kept eating my longans.
But anyway, i allowed them (:
Now, I got it.
Okay, our 2e4 guys are caring.
They know how to dote well on girls already.
But they still gotta no sense of
comforting girls when they are crying.
But that already is a great success :D
I messaged in class today,
during physics.
I dont like that Mr tan lorh.
He at there keep pick
on me & huimin only.
Like so whatever.
Jane chng's period today;
She was like keep coming to our group.
Shafeeqqq.!
He kept suanning me.
He tried speaking chinese,
I ended up giggling at there.
He claims that he's autistic.
LOLLED!
Kenton, left his number for me.
Don't know for what reason.
okay, & guess what.
I gotta go do lit & study for chemistry
test already. I must do well luh.
End here barrhhs. :D Takekaiires people.
No comments:
Post a Comment