Friday, February 1, 2008

LOL.
shopping spree today <3
Yes yes yes!
It was so cool.
I got my tights that i need for dance (:
Okay,
got so so much things larh.
Then later at night going
shopping again. :]
I love today. 1st feb.
LALALA!
but i owe agnes 28 bucks.
Drats.
whatever larh.
No matter what, I'll cough out
money to return her.
I've got a oncoming maths project.
Included in CA.
damn it!
No matter what got to do it,
cos ITS 10% of the CA.
Freak sial.
Anyway,
the chemisry test today..
was difficult.
Like i dont really got
the meaning of some of it.
James wants me to link him ==.
I lazy luh.
Unless if tag then bo bian.
Denise never go pizza hut with nic.
i knows she wants to go,
yet she dont leave with them.
I really don't get it.
It seems so hard to manage love.
LOVE is such a difficult thing to understand.
I bought two tights - 1 long 1 short.
One lollipop tops.
One I LOVE BAD BOYS tee.
One plain pink tee
And lastly one skirt. (:
See, so many stuffs in one day.
Its worth the wait.
Well, i bought a heart necklace too.
but i got another white one free too.
We were even discounted luh. :DD
She charged our clothings at $9 per piece.
i'm so happy today.
Agnes got me a pair of ripples slippers.
Thanks agnes, ILOVEYOU.
it costs 1290 okay?
Jinyu really bears to part with
her money luhh.
Envious sial.
Can't go chrous line,
but i'll give huimin they all MORAL support de.
JIAYOUS, kempadek!
Dance tomorrow.
Full dress rehearsal.
Tuition also at tomorrow.
I tell you, i sure fall asleep de.
Later 6.15 gotta go for eng tutition.
What the heck lorh.
Grrrrr!
i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment