Monday, January 21, 2008

Seriously,
i feel like breaking down or something.
I mean its that not i
don't want you guys to know,
but i just chose to
kept it to myself.
Well;
Huimin, joana & etc went to Kbox today.
Didn't join.
Have tuition later.
boring luh :[
Can't stand my life.
Gosh,
how i wish i can just run away.
Okay,
seriously. I think i like him no more.
Well.
Belief or not up to you guys.
I seriously choose
not to say anymore things.
My life,
suddenly felt so helpless.
No one seems to be of help
to me :[[
Well oh well.
I gotta just depend on myself then.
Was moody for the whole day today.
Felt like as though,
my laughter have gone to a faraway land.
It cant come back anymore. :xx
3E4 is a freaking good class,
as compared to other classes.
Tomorrow got dance & A.maths.
I feel like just not going anymore
and go for my tuitions on wednesdays.
I really gotta brush up on my
studies this year.
I don't want
to make the same
mistakes again like last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment