well,
didnt go with huimin & joana
to Clementi.
So bad i know,
I last minute backed out.
Denise so odd.
I don't know how to say,
but she's just odd.
Okay.
CIP on wednesday,
to old folks home?
Okay,
gotta entertain them
& play games with them.
Mrs Jacob says they are sick
old folks whereby their daughters/sons
don't pop by & look at them?
This is what i hear only larh.
Well,
as for the whole story,
I still gotta go & see it
for myself before i know it.
Today,
the bus so cold lorh.
EEEEEEEE!
denise,
i want the old you.
Not the current you.
Got it?
Well,
i guess its hard to get
back to the past.
She's changing so so much okay?
Their class,
so nice (:
Wayne so odd larh,
just now
when alighted at vivo,
he told me byebye.
I was like
SHOCKED?!
Cos they said he was psychotic.
I mean denise & agnes. :xx
I don't know if its true.
Stupid sial.
My phone have problem.
I hate it!
Of all times,
problem now!
Whatever.
Then,
after school i sit
at the bench with steph,
then Miss Gan thought we PON class lorh.
She was like,
your finised class?
& we were like yarh?!
The school library closes so early.
What's the point in
even having a library when it
actually closes?
LOL.
I've got loads of complains today.
Don't know why also. :]
No comments:
Post a Comment