well,
shopping again :]
I asked Neal if he's free.
Then he say,
Valentine's day;
He disturbed me.
IDIOT!
I hate him.
not really larh.
He's my consultant :x
As if.
Anyway,
we went to AMK hub today.
super big,
not enought time to walk larh.
Grrrrr!
Neal pissed me off.
But, i'm not so small gas.
So i let the matters go.
Omt,
denise tio caneed.
So sad luh.
I want HEELS!
Hate shopping with my mum man.
This cannot that cannot,
like so hard to find a perfect one.
Oh yarh,
I got two little miss clothes.
I've gotta go home early already.
I bought the taiwan pudding,
so nice larh <33 :DD
And i also got a pink dress.
Woohoo!
Two cute files too.
My mum says i really know how to buy.
I was like,
so long i never go shopping liao also,
buy abit also won't die.
Then,
she at there diam diam (:
Ohh, that stupid neal.
Message him never reply.
Miss call him also never call back.
Tomorrow, i go school i want kill him liao.
LOL!
Tomorrow got jane chng period again.
Can die lorh.
I hate it.
All this is killing me.
i mean,
can i not study anymore?
Serious.
Sickening sial,
i buy the cashewnuts.
yet they eat it all.
what's the meaning of that man.
damn frigging pissed off now.
Neal,
finally replied me. :xx
Why am i like so despo for his msge?
LOL!
so odd.
I'm a weirdo :xx
No comments:
Post a Comment