Saturday, January 26, 2008

Well oh well.
Neal is the love doctor. D:
He wants me to be his banker ==.
He doesn't wants to get into
rrelationships luh. :xx
HAHA!
don't assk why okay.
I shall keep it a secret. :]
Okay,
I'm lame.
Cried two times in a day.
It was sick.
I shan't say why.
Only denise know.
My eyes is so pain.
My feeling worse.
As though it were smashd into pieces.
I really wish that
i wasn't even born in this world.
Seriously!
Yeahh yeahh.
Later tuition;
Its always the same on saturdays & sundays.
I don't know what to say.
Jeanine wants kenn to be the loanshark.
Grrrrrr.
She better not do that,
or else i die man.
Okay,
Biology test: 17/30.
Although it was not ideal,
but at least i passed.
This is the most important thing.
Seriously,
i can live alone.
Look for me a hostel & i can move out.
I don't wanna stay home & look
at your bloody face luh.
I don't want to talk to him.
& its neal's name again :x
omg. he's like part of my daily blog.
I asked a guy this question,
if girls are their toys?
He answered yes.
I was like.. pissed off larh.
But that also taught me not to
belief the guys sweet talk luh.
:DD

No comments:

Post a Comment