wth.
I seriously dont
like today's school lesson can?
But dance was kind of fun.
But it was only at the front part.
I seriously mean the front part only.
I hate today's lesson
cos
Jane chng was like screaming!
In her lit class.
What the hell larh.
We don't owe her a living.
That's just a debate.
She need not scream at us in that manner.
What for take it so seriously?
We don't gain anything from that.
That's so frigging lame larh.
Contemp dancers,
i pity your man.
Like for nothing give her scream lorh.
Today's rehearsal was like shit.
Jane chng kept scolding melissa.
Yeah yeah,
we don't havee perfect english.
But you don't have perfect chinese either.
But, when dancing.
All troubles went away (:
That's why i love dance.
But,
anyway. really pissed off.
Cos jane chng scream into the mike three
SOLID TIMES.
& I MEAN IT !
THAT SERIOUSLY SUCKS.
You make me so giddy after that screaming.
I don't like chinese lessons either.
Mr tie goes so fast.
Like a train that we can't catch up.
I know this is too exaggerating but,
NO CHOICE.
this is what i feel.
when we are meddling with the flyers.
everyone slacked.
Like me, jeanine, denise & agnes
did the overshading of it only.
We were like the only dancers.
Sadded-
I don't like it this way.
tmd, i kena attitueded by cl.
heckk larh.
dunno what da ren bu ji xiao ren guo.
this phrease is suitable larh.
Gotta chinese homework,
don't want do.
now i slowly forget
about you. the past;
it's all gone. i dont love you
this is coming
to an end. I'm no match.
No comments:
Post a Comment