Well, its valentine today.
Many valentine's gift (:
Dancers gave, agnes also give.
I got bullied on valentine's day.
What the?! Zzz.
Daniel & jeremy ang, always like this.
Kept on making my file drop when
i didn't even do anything to them?
Well whatever.
Was supposed to have three tests,
but it turned out to be two as Mr tan was not here.
So yupps, had english & chinese test.
They are all common tests.
Common test!
Gaw, i pray that i did well man.
Or else, my mum is so gonna kill me.
Tomorrow is pure physics.
We dont have to take this exam, therefore
we are going to the discovery centre.
Let's hope it'll be fun over there.
today is such a tiring day.
I dont know whhy, feel so exhausted.
I tell you, I'm thinking about him every moment & sec.
Gosh! What a odd feeling.
Anyway, miss gan was so angry today.
Like, cos 8 people didn't hand in her woork?
LOL.
Fierce, then today common test.
I wrote question number 2.
it was easy (: Kind of.
yeah, anyway. Mengfung was so happy
that we gave her the chocs & etc.
Horh, like santa like that today. And its serious.
Well, for those who are single.
Today is friendship day :D Woohoo!
Free from test tomorrow. So glad.
Friday is my horror day i tell you. Zzz.
People in 3E4 should know why luh.
Practically can die. She was in a bad mood today.
Then she screamed like nobody's business.
Don't get it? Why must she like vent her anger on us?
No comments:
Post a Comment