Friday, February 15, 2008

okay, today's day was like bored all the way.
I dont know why also.
i got screamings today from chng.
Freaking shit luh.
Well, i didnt step home till now.
I am currently lying on the bed,
while typing out this post too.
I'm frigging tired,
but i decided to post even before i sleep (:
We went to discovery centre, then i had
to go to tuition straight luh.
Without even taking my dinner.
Discovery centre is so not fun okay?
It's just a stupid place.
I won't ever want to step in there again.
Worse then some history musuem.
Then got one shitty indian woman,
attitude me.
I tore the paper in front of her luh.
Today didn't have chemistry cos
we had to go to the hall for some
Civil defence talks. Zzz.
Boring luh.
Today, jane chng screamed at me.
What the hell lorh,
it was not my fault.
she did not day that i couldn't bring it
back to my seat larh.
Then, she screamed. ROAR.
Who she thinks she is, even my mum
don't scream at me in that manner.
Joana, sorry for pangsehing you.
Huimin so moody today, dunno why.
Uhhur. after going to discovery centre,
i went back with jeanine & stephanie. (:
We walked to clementi.
But, i like ps-ed them cos i was on the phone.
SORRY!
Well, yeah. I hope there isn't
anymore outings to discovery centre.
Even if there is, i wont go anymore.
replies to tag:
agnes: thankfully, you didnt went. it was bored. :[
eugenie: EUGENIE, i love you :D
mengfung: hoho, when did i became santa?
neal: finally you tagged me. Zzz.
magdeline: thanks for the tag (:
kst: question 2 was easy, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment