Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I feel so sick.
Like, seriously sick already.
Guess next is gonna be fever.
I don't feel like going to school tomorrow.
But cannot.
Because have biology practical & F&N.
Like yeahh,
so many practical.
I feel so sick can?
Cough, flu & sore throat.
Three in one.
Agnes & denise got A maths so never go back with them.
But i think tomorrow can liaos.
Then anyway, humin passed me the tee today. (;
Thankks :D
additional mathematics is way too difficult.
Guess I'll flunk it.
Like yarh. Perhaps.
Flunk or pass; I dont care.
I'm sick, i need some rest.
Oh anyway, chatted with jeanine on the bus.
Then when she alighted.
My primary school mate boarded the bus.
Kept kajiaoing me.
Like whats the point luh.
I was in no mood to scold that person.
Tomorrow is Elementary Maths again!
Gosh, MATHS again.
Yikes.
Anyway, tomorrow will be fun i guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment