Oh well, to vivo with agnes again. :D
I got my OP pencil case.
okay, that yeow rong went BONKERS!
He's a banana (;
Haha! LOL.
Eh, i've got a bad sore throat.
I got cough today too.
Can't scream!
Okay, i can't get back my chinese common test marks.
What the.
Cos min jia blabbered stuffs which
made Mr tie pissed off.
Zzz. Then, i so disappointed.
Eh, jane chng. Say mr peter loke is related to me :[
He's not okay?
He's just a person not related to me.
Hoho, then went to vivo.
Agnes taught me A maths (:
Like finally.
Haha, agnes mummy treat me eat pasta.
CHICKEN BOLOGNAISE. <3>
Food & nutrition test was difficult.
I think i'm gonna flunk it.
Tomorrow, A maths. think I'll flunkk it.
But, who really cares.
Denise never go Vivo with us cos.
She go study & be guai kia together with steph (;
Hoho, I got 22/30 for chemistry test.
The 2nd. :]
Happyyy.
Anyway, there were so many people
who got second luh.
Tomorrow PE & biology.
Yeah, i am always in love with Wednesdays (:
replies to tags:
amanda: uhhurms, i dont get what you mean :x
No comments:
Post a Comment