of my life.
Feel like sleeping forever,
& never be awake.
I don't mean to die,
but just that.
I feel real tired now.
Like, the feelings back.
Had dance today from 7.30 to 12.00
Laoshi was pissed,
he stormed out of the hall at 11.30
Oh my gosh!
I guess, he was
rather pissed with the contemp people.
LOL.
Okay, i bought a SHOOEE again :DD
Yeah, AGAIN.
its scary when i want to
get shoes.
I can't stop the urge.
Dance, i keep
forgetting the steps.
I can't seem to be
able to remember it.
Anyways, performance on wed (:
It will be a successful one luh.
Today at tuition, i was like
dozing off larh.
My teacher asked why i so tired.
Told her i danced for the
whole day then rush to tuition.
then she was like okay.
She allowed me to sleep a lil
while she was teaching.
she wished me good luck for my essay.
She like my jiejie sia. :D
Ehh, i dont want E-maths tution.
i want pon.
I was sttupid this afternoon.
went to take lunch
with agnes, jeanine, jamie & mengfung.
denise left first;
so didnt mentioned her naame.
I was like asking what water they
want. then call them go buy.
Then later i say i want neal water?!
I was like so paiseh.
Cos, I thinking what to reply him back marh.
Jeanine heard it; She was like, you like neal hor.
I was like no lorh!
He's not my cup of tea (:
LOL!
very lame.
I'm just so so tired man.
I want a guy to tell me
the above thingg :D
but, its impossible i know.
No comments:
Post a Comment