Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Awws, bath-ed & dinner-ed.
Today was quite a long day.
Man, didnt go for A maths.
I mean, i wanna quit laaaaaa.
Gahh, can't find that teacher in charge.
Hoho. Today was a rather high day?
LOL!
I'm crazy till i forgot to
take my uniform after dance. Zzz.
Then, thank god jeanine combed the area man.
Or else, i would have got a earful for mum.
Ooo, first few periods today
was rather okay.
But, it was tiring cos dismissal is at 2.25.
LOL.
Then during maths, geraaa got HIGH!
Omt, real high laaaa. :D
Well, then humin heard a news about him
& she shed tears again.
Man, its not worth shedding tears for guys :x
Seriously. :]
Yeaaaa, Physics was like crap lesson.
I didn't hear anything that teacher was saying.
It's unfair okay?
Why do other class have a change of teacher,
while we have to be Jane Chng.
Oh my tian. This is unfair!
Okaaaaaay. Tons of homeworks.
Man, what crap is this uh?
I dont admit that imma good girl can?
LOL. Don't always think that fiona is a good girl.
I can be rebellious at times too.
I got to blog. :]
Yeeaaaaaaa. I'm not lagging.
It was scary during dance luh.
We thought that laoshi wanted to step down?
Rofl laaaaa. It was stupid.
I started having teary-eye again & my mood was like lost.
LOL, but thankfully, nothing happened [:
Uhhur, then had punishment during dance.
80 push-ups/ 16 mins push-up position.
Majority chose 16 minutes push-up position.
Man, then it was like paaaaain all the way.
Less than 3 minutes people start falling onto the floor.
Re-do many times. ROARS.
this make me pissed off & i spouted vulgurs :x
In the end, laoshi told us to do 20 push-ups
and told us to pack up & leave cos it was like almost 7.00pm.
Furthurmore, we've still gotta stay back tomorrow.
For Achievers' Day rehearsal which is like on next friday?
Hope it ends quickly although it starts late. :x
Okaaaay, i'm not gonna be stiff tomorrow again.
Oh, i told Mr tie that "I hate him" today.
LOL. He was like what did you say?
Then i quickly add in another word, "as if".
See how fast i can twist stuffs. :D
I think that's all that happened today barh.
Uhhurms, i gonna go do my work liaos.
Or else, later tomorrow tio detention by that stupid Mr tan.
Gahh, he sarks.
He don't know that we can copy answers from the answer booklet.
LOL, diverting from topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment