Awws, holidays are already over.
Man, the teachers are stressing us out.
They tell us its only one month more to SA1.
Its like yeah, so what?
No need to rush us like shitzcxzx right?
Dang, that's why i hate school.
Trust me, its tiring today.
I slacked at chinese.
I didn't bring chinese textbook.
You know what?
I think i'm being a bad girl luh. :[
Uhhur, i guess its real.
Blah, there's a change of timetable.
Next time, P.E's straight after assembly.
Gaw, that's sick okay?
I hate it.
I mean, we're still in the sleepy mood & they make us do P.E?!
Oh my tian.
Gaw, no change of teachers. :[
Mrs chng got a sore thoart.
Wahaha!
I'm evil. :x
Anyway, she can't get to scream today.
Or else she'll totally lose her voice still she can't come to school.
Uhhur, chinese that time.
We were talking about eunuchs.
Haha! why do they have to cut away their that thing.
Zzz.
Man, then the whole class got high.
Woo! i love this week.
Know why?
Three days of studying, four days of slacking. :]
Cooooooool man.
Thursday is sports day! :D
So many things happening this month can?
LOL.
i slept & i woke up.
Its been quite long since i got to take afternoon naps.
Sick, there's A maths tuition later on.
I feel like ponning it.
My mum is not gonna allow it.
Zzz.
Okay, i want more afternoon naps. :]]
Fiona hates her uncle.
Yeah, that's right.
I seriously hate him laaa.
He's got no right to care about what time i reach home.
F cuk. I was unlucky to have seen him.
Oooo, i want chocolates.
And there's dance tomorrow.
Yeah yeah yeah.
I gotta treat Jack's Place.
Oh my gosh, my mummy don't open a bank.
I'm not that rich luh. :x
When my grandma comes out from the shower,
i need to bathe already. Cos, i've got the tuition.
Sickly tuition.
Tweety bird, he keeps on come to irritate me,
when i didn't even do anything to him.
Well, whatever.
Time really flies so quickly.
I don't want to grow up, i wanna be a kid forever.
Please, someone. Help me freeze time. :]
No comments:
Post a Comment