Blah, headaches.
Why?
I dont know also.
Zzz. My mum says is mygrine.
What is it i also dont know sial.
Today City harvest church got FIR?
3.30-5.30.
Cannot go, sadded.
Wah, sian.
I got up at 9.05 this morning.
I'm currently so sleepy.
Don't feel like going for Biology tuition.
Today's day is so COLD.
Brrrr.
Rainy day makes people
wanna stay in the bed for the whole day & not wake up.
Zzz, impossible thing though.
I feel so stressed.
Donnt know how to say.
Just have this feeling.
It seems like I'm happy.
But the truth is, i'm not.
Smiles, laughters.
You guys hear it cos i dowant your to know my sadness.
Gaw, I'm severely FAT!
I need to shed some weight of.
How to shed my fats away?
Zzz.
So sad.
Fatty acids too many in my body already.
I dont get it,
why can i gain weight so easily.
Yet, lose weight so difficult siol?
Zzz.
& yeah, thanks for being beside me when i needed you. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment