Saturday, March 1, 2008

Life, its full of lifes & deaths. Many babies are born, & many elderly die. Gaw, my neighbour passed on. What a sad thing it is. :[ I dont know why people must die. Maybe, there shouldn't be anybody brought onto this world luh. She's only 60+. I dont like it. I dont belief it. Although i seldomly talk to her, i still find that its a sad thing to lose a neighbour like her. Well, tuition today was like okay? I chiong-ed the homework that miss gan gave on friday. Finish-ed it but Miss Juliana didn't finish the chapters on Enzymes. :[ So sad, but its alright. Thankfully, i got to finish my assignments. :DD She managed to help me get my Chemistry/Physics. And what a coincidence, her name is also call agnes luh. :x AGNES, AGNES, & AGNES!! LOL. Hopefully, she can help me larh. I told the truth to her, i told her that i flunk my pure Biology luh. Then she went like, oh never mind. Just zai jie zai li the next time round. I was like WOW! What a encouraging teacher she was. (: I thought she would like flare up at me or something. But she didnt, she was in that calm manner. Okay, i seriously love this teacher. I want a PSP slim for my 15th birthday. I'm gonna bug my dad till he gets it for me. PSP, PSP, PSP! wohoo. Should i let him send me back this monday? LOL, i dont know sial.


No comments:

Post a Comment