Eh, back-ed from dancceee.
Not yet bathe.
Go home then bathe. :]
Hoho! i know, its dirty.
Eh, by the way.
We got the ballet shoes, leotard & tights :DDDD
COOOOOOOOOOOL!
Well, i was naughty today
& my EZ-link got confiscated.
Oh my gosh! I can't imagine that.
I was soooooooo naughty :]
Gahh, not really naughty.
Tons of homework okay?
But thank god, the due date is not tomorrow.
I can't fit my leotard! Gosh, HOW?
The tights is nicee.
Today, lao shi diao-ed the chingay dance.
Yarh, & its now okaaaaaay.
LOL!
One conversation today make me awake.
Well, its right not to have steads.
Cos, its like eventually will break.
So in the first place why have onee?
Its also good not to have crushes.
Zzz.
Got it already.
This gives me a clear picto of what
I'm supposed to do right now.
Well, i'm quieter.
Don't wish to talk much already.
No point talkingggg.
Pardon me if you have crushes/steads.
I've already told myself, to forget about everything.
& start it all over again :]
This is a brand new life.
Mdm Heng wasn't around today, Mr Chan came to relieve.
He was like pissed.
I was doing my zuo ye.
So i didnt pay attention.
He was pissed, so he screammeeeed at me!
Gahh, argued back. :x
Well, i guess many was shocked.
Haha!
Anyway, he returned me back my bus pass.
All is well now.
Mrs Chng added a extra work!
Now, we've got book reviews too.
Aww, all these is stress!
Man oh man, life's such a bother uh.
I've told myself not to like you anymore.
I wish you guys the best. :]
once again, i hearts you.
you make me wanna love you more.
But now, i've finally known my answer.
Friends, please help me forget everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment