Hoho, just back from rehearsal.
Man, its tedious.
But, its so gonna end already :]
Ooooookaayyy.
I'm currently doing my homework & blogging at the same time.
Proo uh?
LOL!
Stupid shitty :x
Eh, the costumes are cool.
After school today, me, huimin, joana & sarah headed to pizza hut.
Yeah, thats right.
I ponned A maths.
Gonna be kicked out soon.
But Mr mohan says its better not to.
Man, i'm confused.
I want A maths, but i'm lazy to attend the lessons.
Shit!
anyway, like till like insane people at Pizza hut.
Wanted to head down to big bookshop,
but not enought time.
Cos' huimin they all gotta assemble at 2.30.
We cabbed from clementi at 2.25.
Gahh, reached there on time. :]
I reached schhool at around that time.
Then went up hall.
Looked for agnes they all luh.
Zzz, then changed.
Said the cheer. :DDDD
i don't have any posts now.
Boohoo! Eugenie's taken over my place.
HAHA! You are such a idiot.
Broke your fishing rod. :x
Bleah.
Oo, jane chng screamed at us during the finale.
What the hell lors.
And now, i messed up.
Should i wear contacts on friday for the whole day
or bring it to school then wear at night?
HAHA!
opinions pleaseeee.
Oh my gosh, my uncle struck first prize.
Hopes he doesn't go on a drinking binge man.
Jeanine is so funny, dance until her tube can drop.
LOL!
Joker sial.
Okay, i've gotta remember to wear white socks on friday.
Hoho! (:
& i love the chingay costumes.
I want to go for NDP.
but i cant, cos' i've got tuition.
Sorry for making your beg until so cham luh.
By the way, i'm missing 2E4 loadsa.
i think of the pasts & i wanna get back.
But i simply can't do it.
Awws, its saddening.
finally, my smiles are back. :]
please dont make me sad again.
No comments:
Post a Comment