F cuk.
Never got my clips.
Argh.
Its boring getting stuck at home all day.
ZZZ.
Stuupidd.
Please find out who's the person ASAP.
So that i can be innocent! :DDDDD
Thankyous.
Its super uber bored.
Thankfully,
many people called.
Or else, i can die.
Teehees.
Back to school tomorrow.
Well,
tomorrow is the last day of school.
But, its also Miss Chen's last day.
I dont want her to depart.
However, all good things come to an end.
ZZZ.
So we gotta admit it.
Its her last day in tanglin tomorrow.
I hope she comes back again.
Some more, its damn sad.
Cos, i missed her last lesson of chinese which is today.
Gaw, i missed alot of good things today.
Sadded!
Its gonna be the holidays soon.
So i just gotta cheer up.
Many things can happen in this one week.
& i seriously mean alots.
I want outings with Kimberly, Zikun, Denise & Huimin.
I didn't mention Agnes cos she's busy for that whole week. :[
Haha!

No comments:
Post a Comment