Friday, March 7, 2008

Gaw,
got back my progress card.
Its like shit.
I dont wish to say out the marks.
I shall just post
the pictures out tomorrow.
A stack of assignments
waiting for me to complete.
Gaw, holy shit.
I hate it.
Should have gone to school that two days.
It was horrendous not going.
Oh wells, You know what?
I'm sad.
I got it all back.
All that shitty stuffs.
I hope i do well the next semester. :DDDD
Please, kill me man.
I see liao also want die with the marks lorh.
ZZZ!
Seemed depressed.
LOL!
Had tuition, nearly dozed off luh.
NEARLY.
But never. Haha.
& world maths day i only got 29.
Oh yarh, i've decided to droop A maths.
I guess i really cant meddle well.
Furthurmore, i can always take it in poly if i want to.
Now, i just gotta handle well with my core subjects first.
Yarh, jes wants me to go PA take costume with jeanine.
But i cant luh, cos i got tuition on sundays. :[
Saddeddddd.
Oh yeah, i found a new blogskin that is to my liking.
I might be changing my skins once again.
Might, so please dont think that i might change.
Gaw, i miss 2E4.
Seriously.
Oh yarh, today THE JIE JIE treated me & huimin snickers.
LOL. Nice, thanks! (:
Well, done with Biology project.
Now left with TLLM.
Hope can chiong finish lorh.
We're meeting up on monday to complete it.
Cos, i seriously need that marks.
Uhhurms, Mr Tie left a long reply in my journal.
Well, its true.
Secondary is not the right time to go into relationships.
I totally agree.
After reading what he wrote,
it somehow makes sense & woke me up.
We don't really know what is the
right things & what is the wrong facts.
Wah, thankfully i got this kind of teacher.
So good, or else. I really dont know what to say liaos.
Well, this is a pretty long post luh.
Have the mood to blog today. :DDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment