Saturday, March 15, 2008

Gaw, agnes last minute pangseh.
Well, mum was rather pissed off too.
Zzz.
Yaw, to sakae on thursday. :D
Uhhurms, i forgot friday
was a public holiday.
I fcuking hell embarassed myself today.
Denise should know why uh.
Lawl, camwhored loadsa :D
At the MRT.
& etc, she suann-ed me.
make me so sad :[
blah, as if!
Gaw, whatever luh.
I didn't take my lunch. (:
Denise took it, she took her lunch.
Chicken porridge.
Man, that is only for sick people :x
Ooo, we headed down to vivo later.
I ended up arguing with denise cos
its like i told her there was no crystal jade at vivo.
Found it while brisk-walking luh.
Many people dressed in Lolita.
I was like, yuck its disguisting.
But later, i find its quite nice luh.
Said bye-bye to denise at 2.15.
Gaw, had fun today although its only awhile. :]
Oh wells, i alighted at the wrong stop
while i'm going to tution.
I was supposed to alight at chinatown!
I alighted at outram instead.
Man, that was horrible.
I wanted to walk to tuition centre,
but it was frigging late so i took a bus instead.
Was like listening to my music all the way. :D
Ooo, guess what?
My bill bursted once again.
$132.90.
Mum screamed at me luh.
Zzz.
I didn't expect it to be so much.
Lol! Mum showed a black face all the way.
I swear i'm not gonna burst my bill
again the following month already.
I feel bad.
Mans, my mum said she's gonna get me the PSP
on April :DDD I want the red one!

No comments:

Post a Comment