Gah, among all the holidays.
Today is the latest that i woke up :]
i woke up at nine plus.
Stupid luhs.
One message woke me up at seven plus.
Make me can't sleep.
Then slowly, my eyes shutting liaos.
Then another message come again.
Gahh, i ignored that message cos i really
dont wanna wake up so early. :]
Wooohoo!
Gaw, i dont feel like going for that thing uh.
Cos its like only me & agnes only.
Well thens, shall decide later when
we meet up cos the tickets are bought
at the entrance de luh.
Mum advised me not to go.
She says that it's very quiet there at night.
I don't think so lorh.
Usually, tons of people head down to town
on saturday de what. Isn't?
LOL! I don't know laaa.
I'm like meeting agnes at six?
I guess?
Man, staying at home is bored.
Uhhur, good friday is coming again.
Coooool uh.
I can't belief it.
Its like one year passed so frigging fast.
Well, heard that my coousin is gonna
be primary one next year already also.
He wants to get into ACS.
Gahh, GAY school.
But, guess he'll be okay. (:
Heard a weird stuff yesterday.
It's just like so unbeliveable. :x
My uncle is missing grandpa.
Then he says he wishes to be like
in television programme whereby
you get down to see him whether grandpa is fine.
Then you get back to reality.
Later, in the nigh when he was sleeping,
he actually went to a very end of a place.
He kept saying. "dad, come lei. Bring me with you"
But then, nothing happened.
Instead, he woke up.
Gahh, see this is weird luh.
Anyway, my aunt says that he's sure grandpa
won't harm his children & grandchildrens de. :D
Yeah, thats what i'm affirmed too.
I just miss grandpa all of a sudden.
I also wish that i can see grandpa,
know whether if he's fine.
It's been two years, since i lost him.
No comments:
Post a Comment