Saturday, March 8, 2008

Gaww.
I'm awake.
Like yeah.
I woke up at eight.
& i slept at 12 midnight.
Not enough sleep.
Rather sleepy though.
Who really cares uh?
Well, next saturday.
I'm gonna hang out till midnight.
With agneeees & jeanine.
After that thinggy.
Hahaa!
Everyone's changing sooo much luh.
Like i cant say how.
You gotta see it for yourself.
To know more.
Doubt there's any change in me.
Even if there is,
its also minor changes. :DD
Well oh well,
i love ITALIAN SODAS <3>
Well, fatin is not going for maths tomorrow.
Man, gotta wait till next week before she comes back.
Its gonna be super uber bored.
& i hope the class dont get horny again.
Its insaneeed luh.
Oooo. A maths, bye byeeeee! :DDD
I shall not see you anymore.
Maybe, i might.
But its a long time later.
My cousin is crazy with romantic princess.
Dunno whats gotten into her.
Zzz.
ookay, i need to go bathe. so byyeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment