Headaches, they are killing me.
ZZZ!
I hate this feeling.
Kill me man, so that i'm not in pain anymore.
Sorry, but its real painful.
We had dance today.
The whole dance is finally done.
We are having dance practice next wednesday.
I dont wish to stay home during the holidays.
Well, maybe. I'll go out whole week long (:
ZZZ.
Saturday, at eight got performance.
At victoria concert hall.
Tickets at $15-$20?
Gaw, i guess so.
Didn't heard it so clearly.
I love the chingay dance!
Sad to say,
we can no longer wear boots.
They says that it stinks :x
LOL.
I passed the owe THING today.
Like finally?
I still can't manage to do my backward ROLL!
Shitty luh.
Biology tomorrow,
new teacher = I don't know what is gonna happen.
A maths, i totally FLUNK it.
Its pathetic. 7/30.
This marks sucks.
I gotta thank steph a bunch
cos she took my marks for me :DDD
She's so loved larh.
Freaking shit, i'm sleeping early today.
No more playing the computer till so late.
I dont want go school tomorrow can?
ZZZ.
Cos, PE gotta RUN outside the school for two rounds.
Can DIE!
Cos, I'm a slow runner.
Oh yarh, by the way.
Mrs Chng smiled at me just now.
Gaw, her attitude towards me is changing?
I guess.
I want to go to the concert but i dunno if my mum allows.
Hope that she allows.
Oh yeah, i'm angry.
With nigel they all. They say what i like
so stupid like that. Then still go their class there for what.
Then, i was like i also dont want go your the class.
I is want go look for agnes & denise what. ZZZ! *angry*
ZZZ!
I hate this feeling.
Kill me man, so that i'm not in pain anymore.
Sorry, but its real painful.
We had dance today.
The whole dance is finally done.
We are having dance practice next wednesday.
I dont wish to stay home during the holidays.
Well, maybe. I'll go out whole week long (:
ZZZ.
Saturday, at eight got performance.
At victoria concert hall.
Tickets at $15-$20?
Gaw, i guess so.
Didn't heard it so clearly.
I love the chingay dance!
Sad to say,
we can no longer wear boots.
They says that it stinks :x
LOL.
I passed the owe THING today.
Like finally?
I still can't manage to do my backward ROLL!
Shitty luh.
Biology tomorrow,
new teacher = I don't know what is gonna happen.
A maths, i totally FLUNK it.
Its pathetic. 7/30.
This marks sucks.
I gotta thank steph a bunch
cos she took my marks for me :DDD
She's so loved larh.
Freaking shit, i'm sleeping early today.
No more playing the computer till so late.
I dont want go school tomorrow can?
ZZZ.
Cos, PE gotta RUN outside the school for two rounds.
Can DIE!
Cos, I'm a slow runner.
Oh yarh, by the way.
Mrs Chng smiled at me just now.
Gaw, her attitude towards me is changing?
I guess.
I want to go to the concert but i dunno if my mum allows.
Hope that she allows.
Oh yeah, i'm angry.
With nigel they all. They say what i like
so stupid like that. Then still go their class there for what.
Then, i was like i also dont want go your the class.
I is want go look for agnes & denise what. ZZZ! *angry*
Gah, i'm not so petty.
I just let matters go.
Uhhurms, i'm awaiting for the new dance tee arrival. :D
& you know what? I guess me & my close friends are drifting apart. :[
& yeah.i love you. thanks for understanding me so well ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment