Monday, March 3, 2008

blah, I'm lagged by one post. Dunno why. Yesterday had no mood to post luh. :] Hehe. SO i post today. I went to watch AH long once again. ZZZ. With huimin, then she keep laugh laugh laugh. Haha! Maybe it was really so so funny. Anyway, after that movie. We went to PIZZA hut to eat. Yucks, huimin arh. SPILLED that pepsi on me :[ And also on jane chng's worksheet. HAHA! Got that smell down there. Later she mark, she'll laugh luh. :DD Eh, he did not get to send me home today. Gaw, & they steaded liao. So fast luh. *Admires* DANCE, DANCE & DANCE tomorrow. Yeah! Chingay, here i come :DD LOL. I get high when there's dance lorh. (: *smiles* Gaw, Additional mathematics tuition again. Can i skip it? NO, i can't. My mum is gonna kill me if i do. ZZZ. Okay, i passed my combined humanities anyway :DD Finally, one subject that i managed to pass. ((: Okay, maybe steph & me going watch LEAP years on wednesday. Its not CONFIRMED.><>

No comments:

Post a Comment