I got myself a star anklet ♥
LOL!
Went out with my juniors Jingmin & Doreen.
We headed down to bugis after that thingyy.
Took neos & bought stuffs. (:
uhhur, i got myself an anklet :]
& also two hand-painted clips.
Gaw, the kiddos at the primary school were adorable.
I were once like them too.
But, not so adorable. :x
Haha! Really brings back childhood memories.
Wow! their warm-up is real superb laa.
They know how to do forward roll & cartwheel.
Without the matress, i went like WOW!
I can't do that, what a failure i am :[
Jeanine last minute pangseh luh.
Badd siol.
Anyway, i saw si han at commonwealth
station while waiting for jeslyn & szeqian they all to reach.
Gahh, i ended up at commonwealth cos i was late. :D
Uhhurms, time passes so frigging fast laa.
One week just flies away so quickly.
Like, i haven't had enough fun yet.
Fcuking holidays end so fast.
its always like this. all good things come to an end.
It's so fast luhhs.
It seems like oonly one day to me.
I'm not satisfied, i don't want to get back to school.
I hate it!
Doreen can get real insaned.
She laugh non-stop on our way back in the MRT.
Zzz.
Gahh gahh, i don't want school to reopen!
I guess, i'm such a failure :x
Don't ask why! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment