gahh, i dozed off.
At english tuition.
I seemed like a retard.
Well, i'm always late for English.
Seems like my teacher knows my tactics luh.
But, he didn't mind it.
Cos, i usually don't dozee off :x
Seriously, i'm tired.
I woke up at 6.00 in the morning.
Imagine that.
No normal human can stand it.
Well, holidays are ending :[
I've gotta endure that stupid school days again.
Fcuk! They always think that i dont work hard.
Pretty fcuked up hearing them repeat it over again & again.
I shall complete all my homeworks,
tomoorrow night (:
Yeah?
I'm tired not only today.
Every single day is tiring to me.
Well, mum's not at home tomorrow morning.
Gotta be home alone :[
Gahh, yeah. You didn't see wrongly.
Fiona is gonna be home all alone tomoorrow morning.
Afternoon she's gotta go tuition.
Then at night, she gotta head down to Victoria concert hall.
Yaw, its a busy day.
However, i still must burn the midnight oil.
To complete my assignments. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment