Friday, March 21, 2008

Well, back.
Currently posting about what
happened yesterday night.
We tagged along with uncle & cousins
to Bedok Jetty unprepared.
LOL.
This is funny though.
Unprepared.
Like zzz.
Thank god i brought my jacket down.
I slept the longest in the tent.
Didn't get to catch the sunrise. :[
cos we left at 6+ in the morning.
Well, it was cold when we left.
I had less than 5 hours of sleep.
So today when reach home, i bathed then sleep liaos.
Uhhur, this is like a pig act.
We took our breakfast at around 6.45.
Which is like damn early & we couldn't
finish the food as it was in big portions. :]
Stupid bill bursted cos my plan wasn't changed.
Then, never mind. I shall use my prepaid.
I guess i'm tucking into bed late tonight.
I slept alot in the morning/evening.
Hoho, guess what.
One whole night & my cousin only caught one fish.
Man, its damn pathetic.
Didn't manage to camwhore cos its damn dark.
I love the seaaa.
its nice to hear the waves.
Well, how i wish i can live in a house near the sea.
I mean, its cooooooool.
Then today, we went to bugis.
Got hand-painted clips again :]
now, i've got six already.
My cousin, Jermaine is staying over tonight.
Woooohoooo! <3>
Can i get back to the times when
we could chill together?
Well, i guess. Its not possible.
I'm looking for someone,
to catch the sunrise with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment