Thursday, March 20, 2008

Well, before the MYE.
My blog is gonna be dead.
Posting will no longer be done.
Well, closure luh.
Mummy is consficating everything from me.
Even my handphone.
Uhhur, but that's also good.
at least i can concentrate.
No more handphone, no more distractions.
Well, sports day today.
Didn't want to go at first.
Went in the end.
Borrowed P.E from mengfung.
But, wore uniform in the end.
Many things happened today, i dont wish to elaborate.
Thanks huimin, joana, steph, denise & agnes.
You guys are superb.
Miss Lai said i changed.
To a more worse person.
Although, i'm better. But still, cant talk too much.
Wells, okay. Its time for reflection.
I know everything's lies with me.
Okkay, stephaine. Don't "siao" so easily. :]
Agnes, don't suddenly emo leis, so scaaary.
Denise, don't laughhhh like siao. :x
Huimin, try to communicate more with him.
This is my message for them. LOL!
Uh, at the stadium, Amaryllis sprayed glitters on our hair.
It was bored sitting at there so went to look for people.
Hoho, walked around the whole stadium.
to look for people.
Not really, was pure bored that's all.
Dismissed at 6.05.
Bus-ed home with jeanine.
& here i am now.
I'm changing my skin soon.
cos, you see my CBOX have changed.
Well, a new change, a new me.
I won't spout anymore.
I shall just keep everything to myself.
I won't tell anymore things.
Well, silence is the best policy.
Don't think that i'm trying to be dao to you.
I'm not, i just don't want to speak the wrong thing again.
From today onwards, you'll see a great change in me.
No more laughters too.
Sorry, but i guess this is the best way out.
YI just want all these to end too.
I know i suck, but sorry. I've changed too much to know who i am.
Maybe, these three days is a good day for me to waake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment