Yeah, i lied.
I had the worksheet in my bag.
Just that i didn't complete it.
Wells, anyway. xi zi all the way.
Gahh, whatever kays?
That's like so bull-shitty, no JOKES!
$%$$#$$#%$
Kay, i'm getting bored of his lessons.
Next social studies.
Chiong-ed biology cos' there's test.
okay, like whatever laaaa.
Mr Andy don't lemme study.
Still i managed to sneak-study. :\
Then, it was Biology.
It was like shit!
I didn't know a single stuffs laaaaa.
Like all alien language except for a few questions.
Okayyy, it seems horrendous.
I'm so gonna flunk it.
Heckk laaaaaa.
Josh ask me to let him copy,
i didn't cos' i wrote nonsense.
Zzz.
next was literature, was late.
She made us sit on the floor.
Finished her work, she let us off.
:D
We've got fouuurr periods of Jane chng periods.
Horrified!
Anyway, dismissed late too.
What the hell.
After that, physics.
That teacher went bersark.
Tmd.
Then, Englishhhhhhh.
After that. Dismissed. :]
I went to look for deniseeeeee.
Then we headed to Vivo.
Yeah, almost ate crystal jade.
But we stepped out.
LOL!
Paised arh, denise.
Then we went to the place called Marche.
It was like, zzz. COOL!
Scanning of cards first then pay when you're done.
Uhhs, cool cans?
Haha!
Denise bought that bitter latte.
I took a sip & it was like yuck.
Worst then taking bitter gourd laaaaa.
Kay, 75 bucks spent.
Anyway, its cheap.
Not really laaaaa.
Shucks, denise went to the cinema later.
I walked alonee.
I found out that Vivo is so big that i can get lost.
Saw kellie & szeqian.
I thought they didn't see me, but they did.
Awws, kay.
i waited for mum at Vivo busstop & i saw Mr Goh.
he went like say hello to me.
I smiled back to him.
Then he went up bus 97, then i say byebye lors.
LOL! That's lame.
I waited for mum for 15 mins.
Then, she came.
I went to harbourfront for a walk.
I want that mocha cappachino.
Its so nice laaaa, with the whipcream.
Gosh!
I bought a sandals too.
I love mummy :DDDD
So many tags today. Niceeee!
Mum is in not a really perfect mood.
Her collegue is in a coma.
Cos' of some virus.
I told mum not to be too bothered by it.
Kay, its a busy day on monday.
I gotta go to IMM with huimin & joana
for the Food & nutrition ingredients.
At the same time, getting some camp stuffs too.
Gahh, kay.
See, we're busy too.
I'm having eye bags.
that's like Ewwww.
its getting thicker each day.
Shuckks, becoming a panda soon.
I guess.
There's dance bonding programme at eight tml.
Shits.
And there's tuition too.
See see, packed schedule.
Going to sao mu after that.
Sooooo, its like busy all the way.
Gahh, stupiddddd.
Kay, end here.
Cos, i'm yawning my ass off already.
Nights. :]
dont say you love me,
i really dont know what to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment