Saturday, April 5, 2008

Okay, bonding session was FUN!
Really funn i can say.
But this will be the last one though.
Its kinda sadddddd.
I just reached home.
Going to Mandai.
Yeahs, to pray grandpa. :]
Then, mum screamed like siao in the morning laaa.
Gosh, thankgod.
There wasn't tuition.
Or else, i will be damn late.
The EMO web, its niceeee.
Haha!
I didnt know that people wants to say me too.
Gahh, agnes jeanine never go.
So lesser fun.
Anyway, had that toothpaste game.
So fun.
The huband-wife game also fun. :DDD
Carin was my another half cos we got break.
Heees.
Carin hand-made acard for us.
Yeah, Jeanine one's is with me. :DDD
Okaaaay, its just sooooo fun laaaaa.
Then the hand thingy also.
I got back mine.
And so many people call me princess fiona. :\
Alaaaa, i'm not even oneee.
Zzz.
Kay, the food today went passing around.
Teeeeeheeees.
So coool laaaaa.
Then, i thinkk really.
This do help us bondd. :]
Thanks, Seniors.

No comments:

Post a Comment