Today had biology tuition.
And guess what?
All my teachers want to give me extra lessons.
yeah, prayed just now.
And the god said that i gotta work hard.?
I'm trying my very best to do so.
That ang-moh teacher came to our class.
She'll be taking over some lessons.
Yayyyyy.
When i heard it, i was darn happy.
Cos' there be no Jane chng's lesson.
I admit that i dont like her.
But, she's okay at times too.
I shouldn't be so against her.
After all, she's gonna be my teacher for one whole year.
Oh ya, yesterday's incident was horrible.
I don't wish to remember about it.
Shucks.
I had a rather good sleep yesterday too.
It was really horrible when i come to think of it again.
Omfg!
Yeaaaaaaa.
I think, i'm a bad girl.
Nah, i dont think so i am.
I dont know.
Well, forget it.
I love my tuition teachers.
They helped me loadsa.
In my exams, i think they just want me to pass.
Then, they'll be more than contented.
Blog skin changed!
I'm gonna change my Cbox colour too.
And also my Songs.
HAHA!
And its total shit.
I lost my 40 points for that literature.
No idea where it ran too.
By the way, just now went out.
Saw a group of _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
Yeah, and my aunt told me not to stare at them.
I said that i didn't.
Gosh!
She stated that if my cousin were to be with bad company,
she'll be so disappointed man.
Yea, i think she's implying that to me too.
She treats me really well.
Like how she treats her daughter.
I now have so many homeworks plus overdue works to complete.
Mrs Chng literature. TP 10 dhe summary & E-maths pre test.
See, so many works.
And and, there are gonna be so many tests.
Shucks.
I'm ordering from crystal, the blogshop owner.
Cookie monster tee, elmo tee & superman tee.
Yayyyyy!
Mum's changing my tution.
I'm not having tuition at K-tuition anymore.
Instead, i'm having home tuition.
A maths & e maths.
They're together.
and that means, another day of freedom!
LOL!
no, you are not a two timer.
you don't even look like one.
No comments:
Post a Comment