Sunday, April 20, 2008

Uh, so today was like okayyy?
I guess.
Eeeeeeee. I really dont know why.
I dont like Mr Gary Lim's teaching.
He's not good.
I miss Miss Kym Chang.
Her teaching is so much more better.
Too bad, she's teaching at toa payoh already.
Awwwww, prayed to grandfather today.
I missed him.
hmmmm, i've completed my TP 10.
:]
Nice onee though.
Now left with literature & i'm done.
Phews.
Tutition was like crazy.
Cos' douglas kept talking to fatin and she wants to avoid him.
I kept on disturbing her.
haha!
Douglas is carrying a torch for her. :x
Gahh, its not true.
I'm just joking. :S
I guess, its NAPFA tomorrow.
Erhh, yeaaaaa.
And its all the sit & reach and etc.
All those stuffs that need to use up alot of energy one.
Okay, i'm done.
And i'm not gonna blog anymore.
Cos' its gonna be the exams & i gotta mug already. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment